Monday, April 19, 2010

Back to the Blogging World


It's so nice to be able to sit down and relax! The last 2 weeks have just been a whirlwind and I'm so glad it's all over. The golf season is basically over. By the first of May, everyone will be filing out of the Desert to head to their cooler summer homes and that's when the fun begins! Jimmy and I can actually have days off together on a weekly basis, we can look forward to vacations and summer relaxation *insert a big sigh of relief*.

I had today off work, and eventhough it was warm, I decided to go on an adventure with Tuxedo while Jimmy was working. I was looking for a place where I could take Tux and let him roam off leash. I really don't enjoy going to dog parks, primarily because of the people, and the fact that it's such a small area with a ton of dog's just makes me anxious. I did some research and found a park in town that allows dogs off leash. It's just a big open area of desert with trails. It was so nice to get out and enjoy the the fresh air and some peace and quiet on a nice day.





I ask you how a bike and horses are supposed to get up the 'stairs' that begins this trail? It just looks funny...I finally noticed that the actual trailhead is about 20 yards to the left. Just big enough for a biker OR a horse OR a hiker. Not sure what would happen if all 3 were on there at the same time as it seems pretty narrow.

Tux loved chasing the birds and lizards. I was a little afraid that we may come across snakes, but luckily we didn't. I took the last picture after I had poured water over him to cool off and he proceeded to roll in the sand. Great. Oh well.
Oh, if you have the volume up on your computer, you've been listening to a fun song by Macy Gray. I heard it on another blog that I was reading and it struck me as such a fun, lighthearted song.
Well, I'm off to make pizza for dinner. It seems, unintentionally, monday night has turned into 'pizza night' in the Morse household.

Love ya'll!!!

1 comment:

  1. Crystal, you are officially my personal DJ!!! I LOVE that Macy Gray song, but never heard it before! I'm downloading it now...AND you turned me on to American Honey before it was popular! Downloaded that one too. You're da bomb. So glad you're back in the land of the living! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete