Sunday, August 7, 2011

Back from our trip....

We're finally back home after almost 2 weeks in Indiana! Tons of family time, seeing friends, a wedding, horse camp......it went by so fast! There are a ton of pictures, but the only one's that I brought back with me are those of Carson (go figure).

Visiting with the great grandparent's:
the pic on the left is my mom's dad and the right 2 are my dad's parent's)





While I was gone, Jimmy went to Florida for 4 days to complete his PGA schooling and he passed everything. They have testing, an interview process and you must give a presentation over an industry topic. I'm very proud of him for finishing the entire process (it took about 4 years). Now we are both certified, Class A, PGA Golf Professionals. For those of you non-golfers, it's basically like having a college degree in the golf world....almost a must for certain jobs in the industry nowadays.

More posts to come! I'm exhausted as Carson is going through a phase where he seems to be up almost every hour of the night. Can't figure it out for the life of me. Jimmy was even woken up last night..........actually, I think he would have slept through it all had I not had a minor outburst when getting up for the about the 4th time in 2 hours just to go into Carson's room, insert the paci and try, for the love of God, to position him so that he would fall and stay asleep!!!! Oh well, I'm just thankful that I don't have to get up and go to work yet.....I'm hoping by that time, he will be sleeping sound through the night! Of course, he's fast asleep right now and I'm wide awake after my 3rd cup of coffee. :)

1 comment:

  1. great pictures, crystal! love the pics of carson with his great grandparents! those are so special :) i laughed when i read about your 'minor outburst' in the middle of the night. i know it's not funny at all in the moment, but i just know EXACTLY how you feel. it's maddening! i promise, he will get over it. my girls did that too. they just go through phases sometimes, and you can't figure out what the problem is. but this too shall pass. hang in there. love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete