Friday, July 15, 2011

The last few months....

Have been a whirlwind to say the least! I have been wanting to start blogging again, if nothing else, to share.....


time out....a golf ball just nailed our house and scared the POO out of me. Let me catch my breath for a second.


OK, as I was saying...to share Carson's milestone's with family and friends that live so far away and to reflect on how fast he is growing and changing. Just in posting these pictures, I realized how much he has changed in appearance since we brought him home.
Sooooo, here are a few pictures (out of hundreds) from the last few months.

Above: As you can see, evidently, I'm not one of those people who gives birth then is able to have her picture taken like nothing ever happened within hours. How do women do that?! After having been through it, I will never understand.



Why is he crying?? I have not a clue. This is when he first came home.


Above: Wild hair. This was around his second week of life after a bath.



Sweet baby boy.




Profile picture. Take around 2 and 1/2 months.

I took these two pictures just within the last few days. 3 months old and smiley! The above picture I took when I went in to get him after a nap. I put him down all wrapped up and laying straight and this is how he ends up....all unwrapped and crooked. I thought it was funny.



I can always get good smiles on the changing table for some reason.


His latest accomplishment is rolling over from his tummy to his back which is like trying to capture Bigfoot on camera. It's only happened 3 times, but I will post a video when I get a good shot.

Hope you all enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. what?! he's rolling over already?! that seems so early! that's so exciting! he looks so handsome, and i love the great big smiles! i can't believe he's 3 months old already. time flies! and by the way, i think you look beautiful in your pictures from the hospital! love ya!

    ReplyDelete